Monday, September 29, 2008

quickie!

very quick post as i have a ton of hw....
first of all this blog has been removed from my proflie because i joined teh acc.eng.10 blog and dont want this thing showing up whenever some1 clicks on me
second, mr.johnson: A BABY ISNT PUNISHMENT!!!! honestly that kinda scares me that you think that way......
i dunno about the whole abortion issue, which is why i think we should just let a woman choose. i really dont want to get involed, and if it is punishment, why is it only the woman's fault? is the guy totaly inocent?
anyway, like i said, it was quick and i gotta do my hw.
c ya

4 comments:

Beejay said...

You can remove a blog from your account? How?
Also, the whole punishment thing... I'm not saying that a baby is necessarily a punishment. I'm just saying that it can be viewed as such if the mother didn't want a child. Even in that case, it would be not only a punishment, but also a blessing, at least, I believe. And you're right: the father should be punished, to at least pay child support. Through the use of paternity tests, that may be possible today.

~Isaac said...

go into yoru proflie,
editprofile>selectblogstodisplay
and then check the ones you want
and then listen to SIX BY CHIMAIRA

Beejay said...

Hey Isaac. I posted yet again on my blog. Also, I added a VP poll, right above (or is it below?) my presidential poll.

Beejay said...

Update. Then, check out my blog.